One of the UK’s largest construction consultancies is actively recruiting a Project Director to be based in London and work within the Health sector.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of London’s highest profile Health developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference.
They are actively looking to recruit a Project Director to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Director will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects within the Health sectors. At Director level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Director must:
- Have a degree in a relevant field
- Have experience working as a Project Director on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within the Health sector
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have experience managing teams of people and ideally experience developing business either via networking or repeat business from existing clients
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunity to manage a Project and get involved in the wider business
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.