Salary – circa £30k + car
This role is working with a sector leader in the access control market. With the “office” based in Berkshire, you might be expected in 2-3 times per week as work and projects dictate, with other time being spent out and about on client sites. Some staying away will be required. In certain circumstances, you could need to travel further afield in UK including Ireland.
The client has an excellent ethos about what they do with opportunity to develop or diversify internally. The previous incumbent has moved on internally.
This role sits within the project management team where you will act as the engineering interface with clients. You will carry out site surveys as required and as part of the project implementation.
Your role will;
- Support the project management of new installations
- Support the project management of upgrades to existing installations
- Support the Project Manager
- Site visits at the request of the Project Manager
You will have;
- Project experience in the construction/project engineering industry
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of the common forms of contracts used in the construction industry
- High level of competency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to deal with difficult & demanding customers
- Ability to manage expectations, balance the different demands of internal and external teams whilst maintaining the customer focus and project profitability
- Full driving license with as few points as possible.
Whilst a background in such as automatic doors, electronic locking systems or other similar electro-mechanical installations would be ideal, you may also come from a technical surveyor background.