Flagship’s Northern office have just registered a large amount of vacancies with one of the UK’s largest construction and property consultancy firms. Due to a large influx of work from several of their infrastructure clients within the transportation, highways, and utilities sectors, they are now looking to add to their established North East team. They are currently looking for Project Managers to take responsibility for large or complex projects from inception to completion, ensuring that the client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time, cost, and quality targets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in NEC contracts, ideally holding NEC ECC Accreditation.
- Experience working as a client-side Project Manager.
- A qualification in a construction related subject.
- Experience running projects from inception to completion.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
My client will pay a very competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, with the offer of continuous CPD and plenty of opportunity for progression. They also aim to provide a great place to work, promoting a healthy and productive working environment that respects work-life balance.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.