One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on a range of projects and to be based in Bristol
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at intermediate level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects within the South West region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree and aim to be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on a range of projects.
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role on a range of projects
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 07812 769 496 for more information.