My client is a dedicated consultancy specialising in delivering engineering excellence on refurbishment and new build civil engineering schemes, mainly for key clients within the retail sector. Programme Management and Highways engineering are at the core of their services, supported by their dedicated Project Management Service.
They are looking for a dynamic Project/Programme Manager with experience in the retail sector to carry out the management of all aspects of multiple retail ‘roll-out’ type projects from inception to completion: project funding, planning, design, construction, operation, and handover. Managing multiple projects at once and working towards a series of pre-determined goals and objectives always with the client’s requirements in mind.
They are looking for a Project Manager who matches the following criteria:
- Previous experience working with retail clients/managing roll-out type programmes.
- Educated to degree/HNC/HND level or equivalent in a construction/civil engineering related subject.
- Skilled at Project & Programme Management/Strategic Planning.
- Understanding of CDM regulations.
- Hold a full driving license and own car with ability to travel within the UK.
My client will pay a very competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package. In addition to this, there will also be continuous CPD and plenty of opportunity for progression. To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.