Flagship Consulting are working with one of the UK’s leading independent construction and property consultancies, they deliver a wide range of services across all sectors of the built environment. They have offices across the globe and are always looking for driven individuals to join their ever growing team.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team in vibrant city centre office and will be expected to both assist on and lead projects of their own across the region. Projects encompass a variety of different sectors including commercial, education, industrial and leisure. Experience of working projects within the previously mentioned sectors is ideal but not by any means a must.
The ideal candidate for this role must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within real estate sectors, ideally within a consultancy firm.
- Have a RICS accredited degree and be keen in becoming a chartered professional.
- Show great drive, both when working as a team and independently.
- Competitive salary
- 6% pension match
- Upto 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full professional membership coverage and support
- Private medical insurance
- Options for hybrid working
- Season ticket loans
- Much, much more!
To apply for this role, please do so through this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you would like further information on the role or the company before applying, then feel free to get in touch with Jacob Owen at Flagship Consulting.