Project Manager (Construction)
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on a range of Defence projects across the South West.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at Intermediate level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a range of Defence projects within the South West region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. They will also on a fast track progression to Senior and Associate level given the growth plans for the Bristol office.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager for a Consultancy or Contractor
- Have experience working on Defence projects
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role in the Bristol office
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.