Project Manager / Employers Agent
One of Devon’s most well established Property Consultancies is actively looking to recruit a Project Manager/Employers Agent to work on a number of projects within their Housing sector.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with two established offices in the South West. They work across a range of sectors covering new build and refurbishment with a particular strength within Housing. They have an outstanding reputation with clients and a strong track record of developing their staff to management positions within the company.
The positon is for a Project Manager/Employers Agent to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of projects from pre contract to final account. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership so should have the necessary experience of acting as client lead on projects.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant construction related degree
• Come from a Project Management, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying background
• Have experience working as an Employers agent
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role on a number of projects with leading Housing clients
• Fantastic opportunity to progress wirthin the business
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.