Project Manager – Intermediate & Senior
One of the UK’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting Intermediate and Senior Project Managers to be based in Birmingham.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some Birmingham’s highest profile developments. They are a very dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region’s finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate and Senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £100 million. The role is within the Regeneration team.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree.
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building.
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion.
- Have good communication and client facing skills.
- Ideally have experience working on the Consultancy side.
- Ideally have development, regeneration or demolition experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Birmingham’s highest profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which provides career opportunities to Senior and Associate level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.