Project Manager (MOJ)
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit an Intermediate Project Manager to work in their Ministry of Justice team in London.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for an Intermediate Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility on a range of MOJ projects within the South East region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. As the company continues to grow they will also be given the opportunity to fast track to Senior and Associate level.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy or Contracting side
• Have experience working on Public sector projects
• Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £5 million
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Senior and Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.