Project Quantity Surveyor
One of the South West’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Project Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bath.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West with a network of offices across the UK. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, but with a particular focus on Heritage projects. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security. Values currently range from £500k to £250 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on some very high profile, interesting Heritage projects. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in a Consultancy/Main Contractor
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have an interest in Heritage projects
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing employees to Partner level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Niall Collins on 07860 850752 for more information.