I am currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a market leading, top tier constrecution consultancy based in Central London. they work in a range of sectors including High End Residential, Commercial and some stand alone developments.
The client is one of the most well respected construciton consultancies in the country with offices dotted about the country as well as internatinoally. They work across all sectors within Property and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Senior Quanrtity Surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of a really interesting commerical develoment for one of thew most famous brands in the world. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion.
The successful Quantity Surveyor Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on large scale commercial projects and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with some of the UK’s leading developments