One of the UK’s largest contruction Consultancies is actively looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is an innovative and rapidly expanding construction Consultancy with a strong pipeline of projects across a number of sectors. With a strong presence within Civils and Infrastructure they are working on a large number of projects across Rail, Highways and Utilities. Being a key member of a number of frameworks this provides the business with long term security which is particular important given the current climate.
On the back of a strong pipeline of work and to fulfil their strategic growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based from Bristol. The appointed individual will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership, remain hands on with project delivery as well as be instrumental with regards expanding the business in the region.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be working towards MRICS status
- Have strong working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Have the ability and experience to be able to expand and grow business
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- Have 3 years industry experience
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Job security within a secure sector
- Opportunity to progress within a dynamic and expanding Consultancy
- Fantastic business with a track record of promoting from within
- Leading Consultancy with a great reputation with clients
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0 7 4 7 1 0 3 7 2 6 5