One of the UK’s most respected, diverse independent construction firms are actively recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Cardiff.
My client is one of the leading construction firms in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of the UK’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multibillion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within a PQS/ Consultancy
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £10 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the country’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Associate and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Flexible working
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Kirk on 07471 037265 for more information.