Quantity Surveyor – All Levels
Quantity Surveyors at all levels are required to join a dynamic, leading international construction firm based in London.
One of the most dynamic and impressive construction companies in the UK are looking to recruit a number of Quantity Surveyors from Assistant to Asociate level. My client has rapidly expanded over the past 3 years and have an incredible reputation in the market. Their staff turnover is incredibly low and work on some of the best build projects in the region.
The Quantity Surveyor Roles
The successful Quantity Surveyors will take ownership on a range of projects in the region. Assistant level candidates will work as part of a team while being provided with extensive training.
- Quantity Surveying degree
- MRICS, or committed to the APC for Intermediate and Senior level positions
- Some industry experience for Assistant level positions
- Client facing and good communication skills are a must for all
- Experience in the Build sector (JCT Contract)
- Generous salary above market rates
- 25 days annual leave
- Clear and extensive bonus scheme
- Career Progression
- Professional Membership
- APC training
I have worked in the industry personally for 15 years and this company is one of the most impressive Consultancies I have recruited on behalf of for some time. For more information, please hit ‘apply’