Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
One of the region’s leading Infrastructure Consultancies is looking to recruit a number Quantity Surveyors to work on some large infrastructure frameworks.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the region’s largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Quantity Surveyor at senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of infrastructure projects. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. This client works with a number of large clients within Rail, Water and Highways.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working on projects within Infrastructure and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role on a large, Flagship framework
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Niall Collins on 0 7 8 6 0 8 5 0 7 5 2 for more information.