Risk Manager (Water)
South East/South Coast
£40k-50k, experience dependant
Our client are a specialist consultancy who engineer, project manage and cost manage mainly water industry projects for their clients.
To support ongoing growth, they are seeking the services of a Risk Manager with the following brief;
- Facilitation of risk workshops
- Updating of Project Risk Registers, including the updating of the client Risk Management software (PIM)
- Clear explanation of the risk management process to delivery team members
- Reporting of risk information to the Programme Risk Manager
- Assisting in the undertaking of quantitative risk modelling (cost and schedule) and reviews.
- Assisting in providing advice on commercial risk allocation
Cross sector experience welcome – water, gas, rail, road.
80% client office based, 20% home based.
Apply online now. Or call Steve Halliday at Flagship Consulting on 07812 765697