Senior Building Surveyor
We are excited to be recruiting for a Building Surveyor to an expanding consultancy based in London
My client has built an excellent reputation among its clients over many years leading to repeat business and steady growth. With an in house offering of Building Surveying, Project Management and Architecture my client has a strong foothold in both the private and public sector market with exciting portfolios of work across Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education & Retail.
Undertake Building Surveying functions on site and within the office including but not to limited to:
- Building Home Buyers/Condition Surveys
- Acquisition Surveys
- Dilapidation Inspections
- Measured building surveys
- Photographic/condition schedules
- Planning applications
- Deliver the principles of quality and health & safety
- Prepare building regulation notes
- Have an understanding of Auto CAD software
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must have degree level qualification in Building Surveying
- Preferred to have 5 years experience within the industry
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism.
- Must be a car owner – full UK Driving Licence will be required.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Display sound technical surveying knowledge demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including Auto CAD and Sketch-up.
- An obvious ability to communicate, confident speaker, good report and letter writing skills
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiator
- Commercially aware
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self motivated and result orientated
- Good time management.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
Additional benefits – car allowance, private healthcare insurance & excellent holiday
To apply for this role please call 07395 7496 459 or email your CV to email@example.com