Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS)
An opportunity to join a recognised and well-respected consultancy who offer the full range of Building Surveying services to its clients. My client is looking to recruit an MRICS qualified Senior Building in their Bristol Office which is currently experiencing a period of expansion and an imminent move to new larger offices.
Ideally, the candidate should be MRICS qualified for a minimum of 5 years and be able to evidence a broad working knowledge of a range of building surveying services across different client sectors. They should be able to work independently but have a strong team spirit and a positive attitude to service delivery.
They should also:-
• Be able to produce carefully prepared, accurate work and have good report writing skills.
• Be confident with presentations whether written or verbal and have strong numeracy skills.
• Have an operational awareness of administrative and project cost management and understand the principals of a commercially focused delivery and the effective use resources.
• Have the ability to prioritise conflicting workloads and manages own time.
• Present a professional image especially when client facing and able to demonstrate a confident persona and have good negotiation skills.
• Capable of working alone but is a strong team player and is willing and able to support the development of a Building Surveying team.
• Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self and business development.
• Be Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Microsoft Project.
• Willing to travel as project commissions require.
• Hold a full driving licence.
Candidate should be able to deliver core building surveying services such as:
• Developing a Client Briefs.
• Contract Administration / Project delivery.
• Dilapidations / Landlord and Tenant.
• Party Wall.
• JCT Contract Administration (Minor and IF).
• Defect analysis and rectifications.
• Technical Compliance Roles.
• Specification writing.
• Producing schedules of work.
• Design (Experience of using AutoCAD an advantage).
My client offers an individually focused and competitive package for the right candidate; inclusive of Pension, Company Car Allowance, 25 Days Holiday (plus additional 3 days at Christmas), Healthcare Life Insurance.
To apply send a CV in response to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.