Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS)
Senior Building Surveyor required for dynamic practice – Birmingham
An industry leading consultancy with stong footholds in the industrial and leisure sector, but excellent performance across the board. In recent years the Building Surveying side of the business has been booming hence they are looking to expand their Birmingham team.
My client is an award-winning, multi-discipline property consultancy operating across England. Sector wise they specialise in Industrial and Leisure but also have a broad range across Property.
A full-time position to start with a rapidly growing consultancy that have been developing year on year. The role would require you to perform diverse range of Building Surveying duties project managing refurbishments and alterations of properties through the RIBA stages from initial design to delivery, as well as conducting inspections and survey work. The projects will vary in size going up to c. £30m in contract value on some amazing properties across the region.
- To be a self-starter and hit the ground running.
- Experience in a consultancy environment working across Project and Professional work.
- IT literate, word, excel & Autocad and to have a full driving license.
- Hold an RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying.
- Ideally a full member of the RICS (MRICS)
- Have that drive to develop professionally and aspirations to progress to more senior levels of the business.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- The client are offering excellent remuneration and will pay the right price for those with the right experience.
- They offer flexible working hours to create that nice work life balance.
- Opportunity to work up through the business into equity positions.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
To apply send a CV in response to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information,