Senior Cost Consultant
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Cost Consultant to be based in London to work on Education Projects.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Senior Cost Consultant level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Cost Consultant will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects within the Education sector but the opportunity to also work on a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Cost Consultant must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field
- Ideally be MRICS
- Have experience working as a Cost Consultant
- Have experience working on projects within the Education sector
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.