Senior Fund Monitoring Surveyor
Flagship are recruiting a Senior/Associate Fund Monitoring Consultant to join a industry leading firm based in their London office.
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Monitoring Surveyor to join their small, dynamic business from their London office. They are probably the most resepcted Monitoring Surveying consultancies in the country and are looking to add to the Commercial and Residential sectors.
You will be required to carry out and develop the monitoring/fund monitoring services to Banking clients. Current Monitoring projects range from £400k to upwards of £40M.
The following attributes are required:
- Must be from a PQS/Consultancy background
- Be approachable and able to act as a team player.
- The ability to draft reports with excellent client presentation skills and IT capabilities
- A good understanding of costs associated with construction and development procurement (i.e. planning, building control, statutory bodies and contract types).
- MRICS preferred but now essential
My client is offering an extremely generous salary plus benefits package and plenty of career progression for the right candidate. Too apply to this role please submit a CV or contact Josh Kirk on 07471 037265