Sheffield (or Manchester)
My clients’ Hydrology and Flood Risk team offers comprehensive flood risk management services ranging from project-specific assessments and designs for flood mitigation and SuDS through to advice on the implementation of National Policies. Team projects are development-based and range across retail, commercial, housing, energy, transport and public sector developments, providing a wide range of project experience across the country.
The team is strong and experienced and offer lots of opportunity.
As a Senior Hydrologist you will (depending in experience);
- Client lead, liaison with regulators and other external organisations, supervision of Assistant Consultant grade and Consultants (independent).
- Technical reporting and review of colleagues reporting i.e. Level 1, 2 and 3. Review (independent)/Approval (independent/under supervision – on a project by project basis).
- Providing technical expertise to colleagues that are a technical expert in their discipline
- Management of one or more Consultant and Senior Consultant grade staff (independent).
- Project Management; prepare and issue fee proposals & supervision of others.
- You will be a chartered consultant or working towards with a minimum of four years’ experience
- Have an MSc or equivalent in a related discipline (Geography, Environment or Engineering).
Interested. Apply now!