Edinburgh/Inverness – Hybrid
Our client, a small to medium sized consultancy, are seeking an experienced Senior Ornithology Consultant to join their expanding team. Whilst the main offices are Edinburgh or Inverness, they do utliise hybrid working so staff can be based in other areas.
The main purpose of the role is to assist with ornithological reporting, to input into EIA and HRA’s.
You will be an experienced ornithology consultant and be capable of working towards clearly defined timescales. You will be experienced in ornithological identification and, ideally, will hold a degree within a relevant scientific discipline. Due to the level of data analysis required for the role, it is essential that you hold excellent IT skills.
Skills and Experience
- Strong ornithological identification experience
- Demonstrable project coordination experience
- A high degree of literacy, numeracy and data interrogation skills
- Experience of quality checking data
- Msc and/or Bsc educated within a relevant discipline (desirable)
- Experience of working in a supervisory capacity (desirable)”
A competitive salary with supportive management committed to high levels of professionalism and staff development/training; a good working environment and the opportunity to enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, friendly and growing team.
Interested? Apply Now!