Edinburgh, Glasgow or Bristol
Open to part time working
Working with a highly professional specialist consultancy focussed on supporting clients towards ‘Net Zero’, we seek to add an experienced professional to the existing strong team.
Working with the existing team of ecologists and environmental planning experts, you will support, manage and deliver committed projects and contribute to the development of related offerings.
This is a great opportunity to support the growth of an exciting consulting business working alongside a highly experienced team. However, it isn’t just about the job and the opportunity, the supportive and inclusive culture is a massive part of what they offer and what you would add to.
- Assuming project management responsibility on ecology projects, or task management for ecological or ornithological elements on larger multi-disciplinary projects.
- Undertaking ecology survey work as required and appropriate.
- Undertaking or overseeing the delivery of EcIA and stand-alone ecological assessments.
- Authoring ecology assessment reports and technical chapters.
- Preparing/managing protected species licence applications as required and appropriate.
- Preparing scopes of work and costs for input to proposals, as necessary.
- As the business requires, assisting in delivery of other related environmental assessments, commensurate with experience and technical understanding.
- Contributing to business development, including initiating and participating in client meetings, networking events, conferences and seminars.
With offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Bristol, the client are very into hybrid working but of course there will be a need at times to attend meetings at our office locations, or travel to clients’ offices or sites as project work requires.
Salary is Dependant on Experience and what you bring to the table,
Matched Pension of 5%
25 days leave
Death in Service x 3
Private Medical Insurance
Plus much more …..