Senior Procurement Manager
One of the UK’s largest independent Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager to be based in Birmingham.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of the Midlands largest infrastructure and defence projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Procurement Manager level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Procurement Manager will be given the opportunity to take full control of the projects and help mentor junior staff.
The successful Senior Procurement Manager must:
- Have at least 5+ years’ experience working within a Commercial/ Procurement environment
- Have experience working within either Utilities, Rail or Construction
- Have experience working on end to end procurement, with knowledge of Sourcing and Contract Management.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- MCIPS is preferred but not essential
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the region’s largest projects.
- Excellent progression opportunities within clear outline on how to get to Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Niall Collins on 0 7 8 6 0 8 5 0 7 5 2 for more information.