Senior Project Manager
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY – MANCHESTER
Flagship Consulting have registered an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a construction and property consultancy firm. The business in question has 15 locations in the UK, they are a multi-disciplinary firm providing a wide range of services including cost management, project management, procurement, development and many more. Due to continued success in the North-West, they are now looking for an experienced project manager to join the team and take the lead on a number of residential and commercial projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- BSc / MSc in a Construction related subject.
- Professionally Qualified (e.g. MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM).
- Knowledge & Experience of the RIBA stages.
- Ability to use MS Project and similar Project Management Software.
- Experience working as a Construction Project Manager for a Consultancy firm.
- Strong track record of successfully delivering projects from inception to completion to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Exposure to Commercial and Residential sectors is preferred but any property experience will be considered.
You will receive a salary that is competitive with the current market rate, as well as a lucrative benefits package. In addition to this you will be joining a fantastic team with a brilliant office culture. To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Smith on 07469 148204 for more information.