Senior Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work in their Education/Local Government/Health teams in their Cardiff office.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Senior Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility on a range of Education, Health and Local Government projects within the South Wales region. The successful Project Manager will be based out of Cardiff and will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings as well as managing a team. There is also full flexible working with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree
• Have experience working as a Project Manager at Intermediate or Senior level on the Consultancy side however Contracting experience will also be considered
• Have experience working on Public sector projects
• Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role with some fantastic clients
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.