Senior Project Manager
One of Bristol’s leading Property Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with a network of offices across the South West. They work across all sectors with both Private and Public clients with indiviudal projects including Education, Health, Commercial and Residential. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of projects from pre contract to final account. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
• Have experience working as a Project Manager at Senior level on the Consultancy side
• Have experience working on projects within Property, public sector
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role on a number of projects with blue chip clients
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.