Senior Project Manager
A Bespoke, Independant construction consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior or Associate Project Manager to work on a high profile education project in the Plymouth Area.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies within their sector and are based in Plymouth. They work within the ultra high end residential & heritage sectors but also work in healthcare, education, retail and more. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Project Manager at Associate or Senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number projects within the Plymouth/Exeter region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At Associate level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager at Senior level on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on Education projects and have a working knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £30 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with one of the UK’s leading Education clients
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Lewis Ashman on 0 7 7 3 4 4 3 8 8 7 4 for more information.