Senior Project Manager
One of the Midlands’ leading Property Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on a number of projects in Northampton.
The client continues to go from strength to strength and we are now looking to accelerate their
growth by onboarding a further talented, ambitious and passionate Project / Senior Project
Manager with a client-side background looking to develop in a fast paced, energetic
sector. This is an amazing opportunity to work with and help a successful and forward-thinking
business to make a positive impact and achieve their exciting growth aspirations.
The client is a privately owned, growing business and the successful candidate will have the
opportunity to develop their career with us, where your achievements will be recognised and
well rewarded. Our client provides high quality services in Project Management and Quantity
Surveying / Employer’s Agent work to a high-profile client base, with particularly strong
expertise in industrial and commercial projects alongside other sectors such as education and
leisure. They aim to attract and support the right people and to empower them to achieve their
potential through continued professional development and great opportunities.
• Project / Senior Project Manager based at their Northampton office
• Experienced Construction Project Manager (3 years +)
• Able to work both individually and lead a project in a team environment and report
directly to a client
• Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality
inspections and reports
• Experienced in construction procurement, contracts (particularly JCT) and
• Experience within the industrial, education and / or multi-room sectors desirable
• Professionally qualified (preferably MRICS, MCIOB) and ideally with a consultancy
background, but not essential. (Candidates that are in the process of gaining a
professional qualification will be considered and actively supported)
• A demonstrable and stable track record of successful projects
• A natural drive to succeed – Our client wants to achieve great things
• A self-starter attitude. Nothing is given and you will need to be determined, motivated
and able to think creatively using initiative
The client prides themselves on being ethical in all they do and therefore candidates must be honest,
transparent and truthful to align with the culture and vision. The clients’ success to date has relied
heavily on word-of-mouth referrals off the back of providing a fantastic service and going over
and above to delight their clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The client will continue to offer flexibility and work life balance, with some provision for working
from home forming part of the working week; all whilst continuing to offer a great team based
The client are offering a significant long-term opportunity for career development for
those looking to make a significant contribution to an organisation and be well rewarded for
what they achieve.
The client can offer an attractive package to candidates with the relevant experience. They have
their central hub in Northampton and satellite offices in Birmingham and the South West.
Applications are invited from individuals who match the above description and are both based
in and eligible to work in the UK, with a full driving licence.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.