Senior Project Manager
One of the UK’s largest Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join their Bristol team.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of the best projects in the South West.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion, managing junior members of staff and have the chance to grow within the business.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least 5 years experience in the built environment
- Have experience managing projects from start to finish
- Be highly competent with JCT/NEC forms of contract
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- Be professionally qualified with MRICS/MAPM/MCIOB
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of the region’s largest projects.
- Excellent progression opportunities within clear outline on how to get to Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Niall Collins on 07860 850752 for more information.