Senior Project Manager
One of the Southamptons leading Property Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on a number of projects within their Industrial sector.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with two established offices. They work across all sectors both within Property but with a particular strength within Industrial. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a number of projects from pre contract to final account. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager at Senior level on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property, ideally Industrial
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role on a number of projects with blue chip clients
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Simon Braithwaite on 07471037265 for more information.