Senior Project Manager
One of the South West’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on a range of Residential projects.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West, They work across all sectors but primarily In Residential and are involved in some of the region’s largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Project Manager at Senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects in the region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At Intermediate level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on Laboratory projects and have a working knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with one of the UK’s leading Healthcare clients
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Lewis Ashman on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6 for more information.