Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has just opened up in Birmingham.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
They are committed to creating value for our clients, achieving commercial success, project and programme success and optimised assets to projects across the world. They do this through their extensive expertise in cost management and quantity surveying, project and programme management, asset advisory and specialist consultancy.
The sucessful Project Manager will join a client focused team within our client’s Birmingham office. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen their Project Management team.
This role presents an excellent prospect for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing all core Project Management services on several interesting projects, for a wide range of clients.
The team in Birmingham work across many sectors including residential (private & public sector), mixed-use, higher education and more. The team is well established and in a period of growth. You will gain valuable project and client exposure, be given responsibility for your own projects and be offered a platform to progress with genuine support from the team and wider business to achieve your career goals.
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Rewarding career where we help you to achieve your potential
- In house and external training and support
- Great training and professional development
- Performance related bonus / profit share
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Exceptionally good staff retention rate
- Wide range of sports and social activities
- Opportunity to work on some of Midland’s most high profile projects
- Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Flexible working
The requirements for the successful Project Manager include:
- A degree or equivillant in a related field
- (Ideally but not essential) A member of a professional body institute such as RICS, CIOB or APM
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager and ideally on the Consultancy side
- Experience of managing own projects
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Knowledge of current trends, industry and technology with an openness for continued learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, and flexible
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Jake from Flagship Consulting directly on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.