Senior Project Manager – Commercial
Flagship Consulting are working with an award winning construction consultancy regarding an immediate requirement they have for a Senior Project Manager on a large commercial. Due to the acquisition of an exciting new project in the North, they are looking to expand upon their Manchester team by taking on an senior level Project Manager who has the drive to run projects autonomously and progress their career. The successful Project Manager will be required to manage a range of projects from inception through to completion. They will be one of the main points of contact for clients during a project and will be required to support more junior members on the team.
The ideal candidate must:
- Ideally have experience working within the new build commercial sector (Offices etc.)
- Have experience working within a consultancy
- Either on the path to, or have already achieved, chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM)
- Be eager to progress yourself (this opening provides the right individual to progress to Associate level and up)
Basic salary for this role is competitive and will depend on previous experience and suitability towards the role, included in the package is a car allowance and a range of benefits including:
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Hybrid / Flexible working
- Opportunity for international travel
- Much more!
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please apply through this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For more information, please get in touch with Jacob Owen at Flagship Consulting