Senior Project Manager (Construction)
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Project Manager to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working ona range of projects within the Education sector. Values can range from £5 million to £50 million.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Senior Project Manager level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £5 million – £50 million. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
- Have a construction related degree
- Ideally be chartered (or working towards) with either CIOB, APM or RICS
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunities to progress to Director level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Charlie Evans on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 2 6 2 4 for more information.