Senior Project Manager (Laboratory / Construction)
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on a range of Laboratory projects for leading client.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Project Manager at senior level to get involved in taking full responsibility of a large Health projects within the Bristol region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Project Manager must:
• Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
• Have experience working as a Project Manager at Senior level on the Consultancy side
• Have experience working on Laboratory projects and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract
• Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
• Opportunity to take a leadership role with one of the UK’s leading Healthcare clients
• Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.