Senior Project Manager
Flagship are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join an award-winning, leading construction firm to join their Water team based in Cardiff.
They work on a range of different projects, mostly within the Civil Engineering sector including Water, Rail and Highways. Due to an expansion plan, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to head up projects within the water sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide professional management and administration of the Contracts and coordinate associated contract and commercial processes.
- Actively support the Capital Programme Manager with delivery of projects to ensure completion in accordance with statutory and regulatory deadlines and Business Plan.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating value for money investment on all projects by ensuring the client commercial and procurement processes are adhered to by all Alliance Partners and will interface with asset management, asset strategy and operations teams to ensure that the client meets its serviceability targets and measures of success.
- Identify and implement best practice from across the water and other sectors of the construction industry
- Administer the Contracts within delegated authorities.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary with company car, great benefits package and bonus with a fast track to Associate level in a short time. For more information, please hit ‘apply’ or call the bristol office and ask for Josh.