Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Exeter.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some Exeter’s highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Education, Healthcare, and Commercial Offices.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Senior Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Ideally have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Exeter’s most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0 7 4 7 1 0 3 7 2 6 5