Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a number of public sector projects in London
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the area with a small, highly skilled team. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Retail, Education and Health. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security. Values currently range from £500k to £30 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of a large education project. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million. The projects can also be across a wide range of sectors ensuring that the successful Quantity Surveyor doesn’t get pigeonholed and is provided with plenty of scope to progress.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing employees to Partner level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Lewis Ashman on 0 7 7 3 4 4 3 8 8 7 4 for more information.