Senior Quantity Surveyor
Small, independently owned PQS Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Birmingham. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Employers Agent/Quantity Surveyor to join our award-winning, multi-disciplinary team.
My client has 3 offices across the UK and employs circa 100 members of staff across the Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying disciplines. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and have relationships that date back over 30 years. They work with some of of the biggest names in the industry and work across a range of sectors including Commercial, Hotels, Residential and Industrial. Project sizes can range from £1 – £300 million.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Birmingham office. The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to head up a team of two Assistant Quantity Surveyor’s and be the client lead on some of the companies Flagship projects. Due to the long term succession plans the business has in place, the appointed individual will also be given a unique opportunity to progress to Director level and have the option to purchase shares in the company. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
Qualified to Degree level, with a proven track record as an EA/QS and from a consultancy background you will be eligible to join my clinet’s Graduate Development Scheme and will be actively supported to achieve RICS status.
For the successful candidates, they are offering an excellent remuneration package, flexibility of both office and remote working and the opportunity to deliver on a range of major leisure and hospitality projects valued between £1m and £400m.
- Flexible working
- Rewarding career where we help you to achieve your potential
- In house and external training and support
- Great training and professional development
- Performance related bonus / profit share
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Exceptionally good staff retention rate
- Partnership level opportunities
- Wide range of sports and social activities
- Opportunity to work on some of Midland’s most high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Jake Jackson on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.