Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s largest Construction Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with experience working on health projects, to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of London’s highest profile Residential projects. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidate’s preference.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Senior Quantity Surveyor level, who have experience in the health sector, to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects within the education sector. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a relevant field
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on health projects
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to and Director level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Josh Sutton on 07759 122624 for more information.