Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s largest construction Consultancies is actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is a leading construction Consultancy with a strong pipeline of projects across a number of sectors. With a strong presence within Civils and Infrastructure they are working on a large number of projects across Rail, Highways and Utilities. Being a key member of a number of frameworks this provides the business with long term security which is particular important given the current climate.
On the back of a strong pipeline of work and to fulfil their strategic growth plans they are now looking to recruit an Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based from Bristol. As the clients and region develop further the Quantity Surveyor will also be given the opportunity to grow and manage a team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Ideally have experience working on the PQS / Consultancy side of the industry
- Have at least 5 years industry experience
- Have the ability and experience to be able to expand and grow business
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- Have strong NEC contract experience
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Job security within a secure sector
- Opportunity to progress within a dynamic and expanding Consultancy
- Fantastic business with a track record of promoting from within
- Leading Consultancy with a great reputation with clients
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0 7 4 7 1 0 3 7 2 6 5