Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the UK’s leading Quantity Surveying Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Truro.
The client is one of the strongest Consultancies in the region with a team of over 500 in place with further plans to expand this year. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range across various sectors and due to a recently awarded local framework are looking to expand in the Cornwall region. Values currently range from £500k to £200 million so a fantastic range and size of projects. They have also recently won a large £200 million mixed use development in Devon so have a good mix of Public sector and Private sector clients.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. As well as project delivery the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be helping manage and mentor the junior members of the team as well as working with the Directors for business development.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects with industry leading clients
• Chance to be part of a growing Consultancy in Devon
• Excellent track record or progressing employees within the business
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.