Senior Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of Infrastructure projects for several large clients.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The positon is for a Quantity Surveyor at Senior level to get involved in taking responsibility for several infrastructure projects within the London region. The successful QS will be given the opportunity to take client ownership and manage the projects through to completion. At this level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally have chartered status.
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor preferably on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on Civils / Infrastructure projects and have a strong working knowledge of the NEC form of contract.
- Have experience of managing projects from inception to completion.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take responsibility for a number of leading projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.