Senior Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
One of the UK’s largest Construction Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile infrastructure projects. Covering all sectors of infrastructure including Rail, Highways, Utilities and Aviation
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Senior Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile projects
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
- Opportunity to progress to Director level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Charlie Evans on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 2 6 2 4 for more information.