Senior Quantity Surveyor (MRICS)
One of London’s leading independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
My client is one of the leading Consultancies in London with a fantastic reputation in the market. They have a great reputation with both clients and employees and are working on some London’s highest profile Residential developments. Individual projects can be across high rise, luxury and mixed use sectors ranging in value up to £500 million plus. Since the company started just over 5 years ago there is no question they have established themselves as a leading player in the market.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work with market leading clients on fantastic projects. Value of projects can range from £1 – £500 million. At Senior level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying and ideally be a full member of the RICS
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within Residential
• Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £20 million
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to work on some of London’s most high profile Residential projects
• They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Associate and level and beyond
• Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
• Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.