Senior Water Project Manager
One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on a number of Utilitites projects in the South East.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the region’s largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
The position is for a Senior Project Manager to get involved in taking responsibility for several projects with the South East region. The successful PM will be given the opportunity to take client ownership and manage the projects through to completion. At this level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings. The position is within the enviroment & Water team who are currently very busy and have an ongoing pipeline.
The successful Senior PM must:
- Be a professional member of a relevant body.
- Have experience working as a PM preferably on the Consultancy side but client side is also welcome.
- Have experience working in the infrastructure projects and have a working knowledge of the NEC form of contract.
- Have experience of managing projects from inception to completion.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- ideally 10 + years experience
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take responsibility for several leading projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level and beyond.
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.