Team Project Administrator
The client are a multi-disciplinary consultancy with collaborative innovation at the heart of what they do. They are actively recruiting for an administrator to join their friendly project support and administration team in Birmingham. Supporting the technical team you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
When supporting the team you will need:
- To be efficient, enthusiastic, highly organised with a positive “can-do” approach.
- Competent in all areas of Microsoft Office Suite with competent typing speeds.
- Digital dictation experience would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated with experience of working on own initiative and with an eye for detail.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with the ability to manage conflicting changing priorities efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with both corporate contacts and the general public.
- Friendly and cheerful, with a passion for getting involved and making a real difference to the team.
- An interest or prior experience in construction would be advantageous.
The client offers a highly competitive package, with excellent career development opportunities.
Some of the amazing benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Agile working
- Medicash health plan
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Birthday leave
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Hamish Ross on 0 7 4 6 4 9 2 7 4 0 1 for more information.