£32-36k + van etc
Our client are a specialist subcontractor to the water industry mainly, supplying MEICA related services. Steady contract wins see them needing to recruit a Telemetry Technician and reporting to the Project Manager.
Operating within the Telemetry Group, this will be a mainly site based role. On occasion, you may need to work across the business, so a flexible attitude is required. The role is a 40 hour week with relatively little overtime available. You will need a good track record within telemetry operations.
- Carry out electrical installation work to BS7671.
- Carry out installation, service and repair to a variety of low voltage electrical control systems.
- Carry out installation, replacement, and modifications to various Telemetry based systems.
- Carry out installation and commissioning of a variety of instrumentation systems, including pressure, level, temperature, flow & actuated knife gate valves.
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance and calibration of instruments on client product range.
- Ability to fault find in control panels with / without electrical schematics
- MCC / control panel modifications
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by senior engineering professionals.
- Be capable of carrying out test and inspection of electrical installation and providing satisfactory documentation as required by the Company’s nominated certificating body (NICEIC, ECA etc.)
- All technicians should be PC literate and be able to demonstrate a sound background in IT skills.
- Ability to organise and management time effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of PC Skills
- Ability to work well alone as well as with other teams within the company
- Hold relevant electrical / controls qualifications
- Hold 18th Edition Wiring regulations qualification
- Flexible approach
If interested, apply to this advert!