A respected consultancy based in central Glasgow has requirements for individual with wastewater modelling capability and experience. The successful person will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects.
Working on projects for Scottish Water, you will;
- Be responsible for supporting the management and Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of robustly defined technical solutions
- Have significant expertise in sewer hydraulic modelling (InfoNet and InfoWorks).
- Be working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects within agreed timeframes and budgets and to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Work as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects including model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network ensuring technical excellence and best practice to specification Undertake the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
- Have working knowledge of using GIS tools (MapInfo, ArcMap) Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
- Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
If interested, apply now!