Our client are one of the UK’s leading independent construction and property consultancies, they are a well established business with a strong reputation across the country. Their thirteen regional offices allow them to provide the complete spectrum of construction consultancy services across the built environment.
After a number of recent project wins, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team. You will be based in their London office with which based in a vibrant part of the City (SE1). As a Project Manager, you will be expected to oversee the whole project life-cycle from inception to competition, as well as managing junior members of staff.
The ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- BSc / MSc Qualified in a Construction related discipline.
- MRICS / MAPM (desired but not essential).
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager within the Construction Industry.
- Previous experience working for a Construction Consultancy.
- Knowledge/experience of JCT & NEC Contracts.
To apply for this role, please contact Sam Smith at Flagship Consulting on 07469 148204 / email@example.com.