one of the UK’s largest independent Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Intermediate Project Manager to be based in Exeter
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of Exeters highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit the candidates preference. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out (Cat A) and large Hotels for blue chip clients. Values can range from £5 million to multi billion size projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a number of individuals at Intermediate level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 – £20 million. The projects will be within the Retail and Leisure sectors but long term have a number of opportunities to get involved in anything from Residential, Commercial, Education and Health.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a degree in Project Managment
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of Exeters most high profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which projects career opportunities to Senior level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Fantastic company culture and senior management
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 07812 769 496 for more information.