My client is a multidisciplinary property and construction consultancy currently employing over 850 people over 12 locations across the UK, with experience in delivering a wide range of projects in all aspects of property and construction globally. They are looking to hire a project manager to work on a rail project based in Manchester.
They are looking for a project manager who matches the following criteria:
- Previous experience within an operational rail environment, preferably heavy rail.
- Previous experience working through the development and delivery stages of a project, e.g. from inception to completion.
- Experience working with Network Rail (advantageous but not essential).
- Degree qualified in a relevant course, e.g. Construction Management, Project Management, Civil Engineering, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
My client will pay a very competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package. In addition to this there will also be continuous CPD and plenty of opportunity for progression. To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.