Senior Quantity Surveyor
Flagship’s Northern office have a number of exciting Quantity Surveying opportunities with one of the UK’s leading construction consultancy firms. They support many of the industry’s high-profile clients such as Network Rail, Transport Scotland and Scottish Water, and work on some of the country’s most challenging projects.
Their Glasgow office are currently seeking Senior Quantity Surveyors, or experienced Quantity Surveyors who are looking to develop their career into a Senior position, to add to their expanding infrastructure team.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the business you will be working on a range of industry leading infrastructure projects within the transportation, utilities and highways sectors as well as developing your skillset both operationally and technically. Plenty of support is provided for those who are looking to progress their career with the offer of excellent training and advancement in qualifications and the opportunity to diversify your portfolio.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience administering a variety of contracts in accordance with project objectives and policies.
- Be proficient in contract managerment (NEC3 Option C preferred).
- Be experienced in the full project life cycle (Pre and Post Contract).
- Ideally come from a rail, utilities, or highways background.
- Hold a qualification in a relevant subject.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience.
- Ideally hold or be working towards an appropriate professional body membership or equivalent.
Why You Should Apply